Manage your Stress, Be Happy!
How can you manage stress yourself?
1) Recognize stress
2) Understand how stress impacts your health:
– Anxiety symptoms.
– Gastrointestinal symptoms like constipation.
3) Try to understand causes of stress
a) External factors: Outside stress such as relationship problems, work stress etc.
b) Internal factors: your negative thoughts, over emotionality, low frustration tolerance.
4) After identification of causes of stress:
a) Share with your friends.
b) Try problem- solving techniques:
For external stressors like job loss, examination stress, relationship problems, think about various solutions to your problems and start working on various options until you get your problem resolved.
c) Learn to face failure in life.
d) Learn from your previous mistakes.
5) Internal factors such as negative attitudes, over emotionality, low frustration tolerance:
– Start working on your personality.
– Improve your coping strategies.
– To mange anxiety, learn various relaxation techniques.
– Learn meditation techniques like Mindfulness meditation.
– Consult Mental Health Professional for counseling.
– Dr. Aarti Midha ( Depression doctor Of Jaipur)
Comments are closed